Thursday, May 27, 2010

Cock-A-Doodles And Requests To Do

O.K., as the title hopefully communicates, I’ve this post is mostly doodles and things that I did on request from different people. Let’s jump on in!



this is a page I put together of all the doodles I found when going through my school papers that I deemed post-worthy.




These two are characters from the same manga that Ichigo, that cat girl I keep drawing, is from. The original is only about one inch tall, just because I like drawing tiny things.





What results from boredom in biology when your teacher mentions frogs.





Just wanted to draw something sassy.





Random idea.





Another random idea.





Yet another random idea!





O.K., this one came from the thought that it would be really fun to draw CD covers. I had the idea a while ago but didn’t pick a song to be the “title Track” until recently. The one I finely did pick was an a cappella version of Black Balloon, I’d never even heard the original version until the day before I drew this.





I drew this after being inspired by someone else’s style.





thought I’d try another strait Photoshop drawing.





While I was drawing it I was playing with the layers and this happened. My little sister and me both thought that it looked like a book cover, so I cleaned it up a bit and decided to post it.





Now we’re on to the requests.


I drew a picture of a group of my friends last year. There have been additions since then and they wanted me to draw another so I did!





This is another group of friends that I have, when they saw the previous picture they wanted one too so I drew this.





One of my friends wanted to use the drawing as an avatar so I colored it for her.





We’re back to stuff from my idea friend.
For this one he told me to draw some sort of robot with fangs…is it just me or is that terribly random?





A robot butterfly. Go figure.





for this one he wanted me to draw a door that was a portal to another world.





And this is my idea friend himself!
He asked me to draw a picture of him, gave me a reference, and I gave him this.



4 comments:

Megan said...

Aw, these are cute.

Lindy said...

Sarah! I just heard the good news about your drawing winning best of show!!! You are AWESOME, and your picture is too...man, you are going to keep on amazing us, aren't you...

Aubrey said...

Love the mermaid and the robot butterfly!

Nicole said...

I love the picture of your idea guy... fairy!!!!!!!!!!! I miss you!!! (NOT the idea guy, YOU) ;)