Wednesday, March 3, 2010

English Class Presents:
The Screwtape Letters

My English teacher is officially awesome! We recently had to do a small project on a book that we’ve read and guess what it was. We had to make a poster for an imaginary movie that was patterned after the book. It was supposed to be done on the computer so I decided that I’d use it as an excuse to do a painting in Photoshop. I had to do it without scanning something in first because our scanner was being fixed and we haven’t picked it up yet. Only through a homework assignment can I get away with spending that much time on the computer in one day.


It was late when I finished so I was feeling a bit wacky so since the comments had to be relevant (it is an English assignment, after all) I had some fun with the names of the fake references. Click on it to check them out!




2 comments:

Terra Shamil said...

Oooo, scary... but still cool! Awesome work! :D

Megan said...

Now that you've finished all 100 themes you need to post them.