Friday, January 1, 2010

I’m Not As Random As You Think I Salad

Yes, I’m not as random as you think I salad (yes, SALAD, as in the leafy green stuff. It’s a joke that I got from a friend). Here are three absolutely unrelated drawings to prove it.

I drew this one a while ago and it showed up recently. I had originally drawn it with the intention of coloring it, so I decided to finish the job.It’s a chiby of the main character of the manga, Tokyo Mew Mew. Her name is Ichigo, which means strawberry in Japanese.




A doodle went well. It reminded me of dragonology so I decided to color it.




This is Ryder. He’s a character in one of my stories (I’m not going to try to explain it ‘cause it’s a little weir and would take WAY to much time to type). He’s a fun character to mess around with. The shortest explanation is that he’s a mischievous flirt with a best friend that’s a loyal rule-follower.
He is leaning on something, by the way, I just don’t know what it is and didn’t want to draw it anyway.


1 comment:

Megan said...

Wow, this Ryder character is cute. So do I just have to find a kid who looks like this to find out who you like. =P Just kidding